- Power strips for computers and electronics
- Headphones and Headsets for computers and tablets
- Games and activities that are not messy and you are OK sharing with others in the game room
- Quiet toys for little ones to play in the back of the main room( I will have some I am bringing too)
- Laptops and Tablets for you and the kids. We will have free wireless and kids love to play in the game room.
- bathing suits for the pool- note there are no lifeguards so a responsible adult needs to be with the kids at all times.
- Snacks and drinks to have in your room- NOTE there is a NO outside food policy in the Game room and Conference room.
- Art supplies that are not messy- I will have some paper, coloring pages, crayons and markers
Money to buy books.We will have Pam Laricchia's NEW BOOK, Joyce Fetteroll's Unschooling Toolbox ($10), Sandra's books.